Being a book blogger, I have had the privilege of getting to know some truly amazing people. Visiting us today is Jennifer O'Regan of Confessions of a Bookaholic. She is an amazing person who has done a tremendous amount for the literary community. She has a heart of gold and is here today to share 12 things about herself. She's also gifting one lucky winner a $50 Barnes & Noble gift card. Open internationally. (I told you she’s wonderful!).
“12 Things About Jennifer O’Regan”
Confessions of a Bookaholic
1. I shoot a mean three-pointer!
2. Prior to moving to Washington, DC, my husband and I resided in Newport, RI.
3. We were married in Newport as well and our wedding song was "Lucky"--which is indicative of how I feel pretty much every day. ;)
4. I walk my dogs, sans makeup, donning a ballerina bun and printed pajama pants. Here's hoping none of my neighbors feel the urge to Instagram my fashion choices one of these mornings.
5. My all-time favorite movie is The Shawshank Redemption.
6. I am not a fan of confined spaces. Subsequently, I'm a terrible flyer. (Think Kristin Wiig in Bridesmaids.)
7. Most nights you can find me nestled on the couch with my hubby and our fur babies, Annabelle and Allie.
8. My iPod contains everything from Bruno Mars to Sia to Jason Mraz.
9. I am a voracious reader but I have been known to binge watch good TV (Better Call Saul, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, True Detective).
10.The Wounded Warriors Project is a charity near and dear to my heart. I'm running an 8K in support of our veterans this summer.
11.A four-year-old girl in Starbucks once mistook me for Queen Elsa of Arendelle. You might say she's my celebrity doppelgänger.
12.I am a roller coaster junkie. I have ridden some of the tallest and fastest coasters in the world--including this bad boy at Cedar Point.
In addition to fostering a love of literacy within her unprivileged high school students, Jennifer has many noteworthy philanthropic accolades. During her husband’s plight with cancer--she single-handedly raised over 3,000 books for the Johns Hopkins Hospital Oncology Patient Library. Jennifer is now sharing her unbridled passion for reading via Confessions of a Bookaholic–-a page dedicated to celebrating female authors.
Connect with Jennifer at:
Jennifer is generously giving
One lucky winner a
$50 Barnes & Noble gift card!
a Rafflecopter giveaway