Monday, February 9, 2015

Mug O'Comfort Swap - Chaotic Goddess Swap

Being a blogger is one of the most enjoyable things that I do.  When I heard about a blog called Chaotic Goddess where they host themed blog swaps, I knew I had to take part!  I’ve met so many amazing people through my blog and if I can use this platform to connect other bloggers, I’m all for it.  

The current swap is called Mug O’Comfort Swap.  This is right up my alley, as I’m a self-proclaimed mugaholic!  If you’re friends with me on Facebook, you’ve seen the album that I call “My Mug Shots”.  If you’re a blogger and want to take part in this fun swap, click on the button below for more info!  You never know, you may be partnered up with me!




Your Swap Objective:
Get to know your fantastic partner and send them an awesome package that has a mug and other mug-related goodies.  Goodies can include things like treats, cocoa, coffee, tea, etc.

Dates to Remember:
·                  Sign-Ups Start: Monday, February 9th.
·                  Sign-Ups End: Monday, February 16th.
·                  Giveaway Ends: Tuesday, February 17th.
·                  Partners Assigned: Wednesday, February 18th.
·                  Packages Ship: by or on Saturday, March 7th.
·                  Show-Off Link Opens: Wednesday, March 11th.

Just a sampling of some of my mugs.  I told you I have a mug obsession ;)


10 comments:

  1. Adorable mug shots! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie! I'm obsessed with mugs ... can you tell ;)

      Delete
  2. Mug Shots- I love it! This is definitely a swap for you, then. :D
    I'm loving that noodle-bowl-looking mug on the lower right there...clearly, you find excellent coffee/tea/cocoa transportation devices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth,

      You should see my FB album devoted to all of my "mug shots". They've become a favorite among my friends on FB. When I was told about this next swap, I knew that I had to join! Yes, I find some amazing mugs. The person I get paired up with is in for a treat!

      Delete
  3. Yay! So glad you joined!! I know this is definitely right up your alley! Have fun :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, Thanks for letting me know about it. I'm so excited to be a part of these blog swaps. I'm sure this will be my first of many!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Definitely! I can't wait to see what the person sends.

      Delete
  5. Love the mugs, super cute. I need a collection like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tula! I have a weird obsession with fun mugs. When I heard about this mug swap, I knew I had to join ;)

      Delete